- Serves: 2
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- grated chocolate and strawberries - optional
- Add all the ingredients except for the chia seeds into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Mix in the chia seeds using the stir option on the blender or with a spoon. Divide the mixture evenly into 2 glasses or bowls. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Mix the puddings well. You'll notice it's thickened and the chia seeds have expanded. Optional - top with grated chocolate and strawberries.