- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 35m
- 500 grams fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice malt syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Whisk together rice malt syrup, balsamic vinegar and vanilla into a large bowl. Mix in the strawberries, making sure they're well coated.
- Pour this onto the baking tray, spreading the strawberries out. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, giving it a shake half way through. Serve warm or cold.